Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'll Miss You Harry (and Ron and Hermione)


Well it is done. The last Harry Potter book has come and gone and there will be no more. I was so excited for the book, but I was also a little sad. As I read the last pages I was more sad than happy, not because of the ending of the book, but because the books were over. The more I have time to think about it the more I like it. I would say that I loved the first third and the last third of the book. The middle was a little slow, but I just think J.K. Rowling wasn't quite ready to let go either. Anyway despite what I didn't like, it was a great series and a great book. And I will definitively will miss you Harry, Ron, Hermione etc. Three Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are interesting!!

I agree - the more I think about it, the more I like the book. But it's by no means my favorite (hello POA!). I think it's been great to hear JK talk about what happened in the 19 years.

Jen said...

Neither of us have read it yet, but we will start it soon. We are back in the good ole' USA...email or give a call before you leave the country!