Monday, June 25, 2007

Hot Chip Will Break Your Legs (in a totally sweet way)

On Saturday I went to the Hot Chip concert in Lawrence. Hot Chip is the lovely little “electric-pop” band made up of five pasty geeky British boys. Needless to say I love them! I saw them last year at Lollapalooza where the pretty much rocked out as much as a band can in an outdoor festival venue. I didn’t know very many songs by them, but this time I had pretty much listened to their entire album, so I am much for familiar with them. Let me just say that everyone needs to listen to these boys! They are so much fun, with lyrics such as “Hot Chip will break your legs, snap off your head,” and yet it really is a nice song. They are totally cute too, in the geeky British sort of way.

Anyway, the video shows a live version of Over and Over, and you can see just how geeky-cute they are.

And here is a picture:

Check ‘em out and I think you’ll see why I can’t stop listening to them.

No comments: